2012 Wedding Dress and Hairstyle Trends
In this competitive market, wedding gown designers are becoming more creative in their designs, making a unique gown for just about every bride. We all have our own vision of what the perfect wedding dress looks like, and chances are, with all of the new designs coming into production, you’ll be able to find it!
Here are some of my personal favorite new wedding trends for 2012:
- Gold accessories are going to be more popular, especially for a fall or winter wedding. Things like gold hair brooches, gold shoes, gold jewelry, and even golden hued wedding gowns. The key to choosing gold accessories with a timeless look, is to choose only one or two that you love. This will keep your look from being too over-the-top.
- Big layered sheer skirts with lots of interesting details in materials such as chiffon, organza, lace, batiste, crepe, and tulle. Instead of the dress designs you’ve seen in the past using just one material, dress designers are now incorporating many different materials into one dress, making each one unique.
- I just love the new corset style bodices with lacing down the back. This is a very sexy yet sophisticated style that goes well with a large ball gown skirt. You’ll see a lot of these with intricate detailing using things like beadwork and lace.
- Vintage inspired wedding gowns with a modern touch. Just choose your favorite era, whether it’s the roaring 1920’s or a dress inspired from the 1950’s, perhaps the dress Marilyn Monroe made famous. I’ve found a vintage inspired wedding to be a lot of fun! This is your one special day, why not make it your own?
- Detachable bridal belts can add a unique look to any wedding gown, making it easy to customize the wedding dress you’ve chosen. Instead of just the colored sash that we’ve seen on the runways in the past, you now have options in belts that look more like jewelry. They’re stunning!
- Loose and simple hairstyles. Instead of the up-do that looks like it took many grueling hours, styling tools and hairspray to accomplish, think of a more natural look, with loose waves pinned back low on the head or even off to the side.
- Large hair accessories, such as a gardenia, sparkling brooch with feathers, or a birdcage veil are becoming more popular, but keep your other accessories to a minimum, and let the hair accessory that you have chosen be the focal point.
- When you think of a pony tail you might think of a more casual affair, but not if you do it right! Low side pony tails look stunning with a one-shoulder wedding dress. This look works best for brides with long hair. Part your hair off to one side and put lots of loose curls in the pony tail. Choose an accessory to go around the band for that finishing touch.
Just remember, the only opinion that matters is your own. Try to keep your stress levels low and just go with your instincts. Choose the things that you love, and you shouldn’t go wrong.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6700695