Tips to Help You Look Young and Fresh This Summer
As we all know, summer is all about baring skin and showing off your tan at the beach. But of course, in order to look good in doing that, you need to take some time to prepare yourself and reverse the signs of neglect over the past seasons. Let me share to you some tips to help you look young and fresh this summer. Here are some of them.
1. Exfoliate, exfoliate, exfoliate. It is very important to exfoliate your skin. Our bodies constantly shed skin cells throughout the day, every day. If you don’t get rid of these dead cells, they will just sit on your skin and make it look dull and dry. Ladies, no matter how much lotion you use, you will never achieve that perfect glowing skin if you don’t exfoliate.
Be careful not to overdo it though. Too much exfoliation can lead to more serious problems such as skin damage so just limit it to one to two times a week.
2. Be flawless and hair free. During winter, there’s really no point in keeping your legs hair free and flawless, however, summer is a completely different story. You may not look you best when you put on your old bikini, but trust me, you’ll feel more confident and a whole lot better if you get rid of all your unwanted hair from your legs, to your underarms to your bikini area.
3. Protect your skin from the harmful rays of the summer sun. Applying sunscreen that provides protection for both UVA and UVB to all areas of your skin that will be exposed to the sun is definitely a must. If you’re going to the beach or swimming in the pool, use a water resistant sunscreen. It is very important to reapply every two hours to get the maximum protection. It is also very important to use a new bottle of sunscreen as sunscreens are not meant to last forever. If you think your old bottle has been lying around in your dresser for several months, throw it and get a new one.
4. Pamper yourself with a relaxing facial skin treatment. Summer can make your skin dry, itchy and darker than usual. It is very important to pamper your skin with treatments that not only soothes and calms you but also restores your skin’s healthy state.
5. Get a new hair color. Summer is a great time to try something new and exciting, like changing your hair color. You can go for a subtle shade, a trendy shade, or if you’re brave and confident enough, a bold shade.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/7079141