Find the Suitable Hair Color for Summer
Summer is here and it’s the best time of the year to go out and have fun under the sun! But before you step out and roam around, it is nice that you look and feel good about yourself and that you are ready to mingle with friends.
One way to feel good is to enhance your crowning glory – your hair. And wearing a hair color design that is suitable for summer season is something that should not slip your mind. And here are some good hair color picks to choose from:
- Auburn hair color – it is often mistaken with the red as both have common characteristics. Many describes it as a type of hair color that is somewhere between red and brown (but more on red side probably). This type of hair color design is gaining more popularity because of its natural look. Wondering how this type hair looks like? – Checkout Sarah Michelle Gellar’s.
- Dark ash blonde – it is brown and yellow hues combined and is said to be a perfect option for people who cannot pull off ash blonde. Some would describe it as a light brown color with hints of ash blonde. Although this type is a good option for summer, it is not suitable fit for everyone.
- Dark chocolate brown – is another hair color design option that is suitable for summer. It is fits for most color tones and appears the shiniest of all hair colors. Want to know more about this color type? Well, ask the Glee songstress Lea Michelle – one of the most popular dark brunettes in showbiz.
- Honey blonde – another good option for summer hairstyle would be the honey blonde. This is considered the most popular as you cannot only use it during summer – you can have it the whole year round! Aside from that, this type will make your hair appear like that of natural blonde. Experts suggest that women who dye their hair with this color need to have light or mousy hair. Still struggling to figure out how does it look like? Think of JLo’s.
- Shades of Ombre – this can also be a good option for you this summer. Experts recommend this for brunettes. To get more ideas about how does it look like, check out these celebs: Drew Barrymore; Lily Aldridge; Nicole Richie.
Useful tip: It is always beneficial to seek an advice from a hair expert before you apply any color on your hair, most especially if it is your first time. Don’t let your summer time be spoiled by a hair ‘tragedy’. Make it safe!
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/7106028