When doing your hair for the wedding, make sure that you have the best hair accessories. You really wouldn’t love it if your wedding pins are lost and your hair flying away. The wedding hairdo is not only for the wedding ceremony but also for the reception party which follows. You would want your hair to remain in place and this is the time when these small yet useful accessories are found to be helpful. The wedding hair pins are made from a variety of materials and are available in different shapes and styles.
The wedding hairpin is an important accessory that makes your tresses look innovative. The wedding pins have add-ons like beads, glass and even small stones. The ideal wedding hairpin would be one with floral patterns on them. This will make you look elegant and serene.
Women have been using hairpins since long. Archaeological excavations have found them with jewelry. This indicates how important they have been then and are still. The wedding pins are studded with expensive genuine stones like emerald, rubies and even diamonds. Every jewelry store has a wide range of designs at cheap, reasonable and expensive prices. Very much care and attention goes into designing every single specific piece which makes them so absolutely desirable. Thus, they help you flaunt your hair on the important day of your life.
You need to pay ample amount of attention when you settle for your wedding pins. When choosing wedding hair pins, you need to take care of several factors enlisted below:
You need to settle the theme of your wedding, since this is very important when choosing hair pins. Say you have wedding with garden themes, then you can opt to wear flower pins or butterfly pins. So you can see how you can even make your look coordinate with the wedding theme.
Now before you decide on your wedding hair pins you should always go through various magazines, newspapers and also the various websites. They have excellent bridal makeup ideas and suggestions. They provide some very useful information and facts about the ideal wedding hair accessories.
Now when you are you do your hair, remember never to put an excess number of pins. This might just ruin your final show. As far as wedding hair pins are concerned, always use the minimum number of pins. They make your hair set well and remain in place for quite a long time.
And finally you need to decide on your wedding dress before you set forth to buy your wedding hair pins. To have the perfect pins you need to coordinate your dress well you’re your hair.
You can do an innumerable wedding hairdo with the pins. They can be of any size but should not cause discomfort. You can choose a flow down hair
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/5758013
Our hair is the most noticeable part of our body because it gives your face a distinct look depending on your hair style. We can easily change our looks by having a different hair style. How to style my hair? That is one of the most frequently asked questions when it comes to hair styling. Important reminders to remember when styling your hair are very simple and very easy to follow.
The first thing to do in styling your hair is to prepare the products that you will need in styling. You may need the following things: – pomade, hair dryer, flat iron, curl iron, mousse and round brushes (large and small ones).
You must know what type of hair style you want for your hair. Magazines and pictures of hair styles can be a big help.
The most effective time to start styling your hair is after taking a shower or after rinsing your hair. While your hair is still wet, it is very easy to style it because as you blow dry your hair it is more manageable.
If your aim is having straight hair, I recommended that you use a flat iron while brushing it with a round brush. The CHI is a very effective tool to use in straightening your hair.
While brushing your hair, don’t forget to do it in an inward motion (twisting the brush inward/downward) to avoid frizzies and fly aways.
If your aim is something more stylish, you can use pomade or mousse to get the best results. Styling your hair in layers is very effective, it may take a little bit longer for you but it will have a good result based on the time you put into it. Styling by layers while applying pomade or mousse will create a layered effect on your hair. Do some small flips in your hair by doing this. It will create a natural effect on your hair style and it will make your look face younger.
Just in case you have curly hair, it is important that you shampoo your hair before starting to style it. Your hair will be smoother and softer which will be easier to style. In styling curly hair, you should follow the wave of your hair and do not force it into a style that it doesn’t adapt to. Forcing it into a style that is won’t adapt to will create a haggard or odd look. At first the hair may adapt but as it stays longer it will curl back into its desired way to be styled. The best way is to follow its natural curl and there are a lot of ways on how to do that.
How to style your hair is very easy but can sometimes seem complicated. It can seem complicated because if you don’t style your hair naturally you won’t get the look you desire.
If you ask someone, “How should I style my hair?” You could get many possible answers. Styling your hair is something natural, it depends on how you like it to look… and each individual has unique tastes. The best thing to do is to follow these tips and reminders and modify them with your own taste and desire.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/2994307
Women’s hair is very precious and is one of the most important accessories for them. Hair styles can add to your look, and makes you more attractive to men. Although keeping it healthy, smooth and silky makes it more complicated especially as you grow older. You may be thinking on how to get healthy hair for women? Actually, hair doesn’t need all the necessary treatments to keep them healthy as long as it is properly handled and cared for.
Here are some tips on how to get healthy hair for women:
1. Brush your hair before you shampoo because it helps dry hair lessen scalp flakes or dandruff and it stimulates the blood flow to the hair follicles.
2. After shampooing, apply conditioner to strengthen the strands. Deep conditioning and heating can also be done once every two weeks to help the cuticle absorb the ingredients.
3. When you wash your locks, you should be aware of the kind of water you are using. Tap water can make your hair look dull and dry because it has minerals that can contribute to possibilities of damage and makes it difficult to style. Although some tap water are treated well and can be safe for the hair.
4. Use specific brushes for wet and dry hair. If you have dry locks, use natural bore bristles of brush, and for damp hair, use soft and wide-paneled rubber toothed brush.
5. When hair is not properly cared for and handled properly, it causes the ends to dry up and may result to split ends. Get it trimmed every month for at least an inch.
6. If you plan to dye your hair, spray a bit of water on the ends of the strands before applying color on it because it easily absorbs more pigment and dry hair absorbs faster. Use also color protective products to avoid damaging the strands of your hair. Hair products should have nourishing ingredients to keep your hair healthy.
7. Blow dryers can damage the hair, although there are specialized blow dryers like the ionic dryer. Positive and negative ions can help dry the water on the hair faster and prevents from damaging it. Also use blow dryers with nozzles on them, without it, it can make the dryer very hot and makes the hair frizzy and can damage it.
8. Straightening products can cause your hair to dry up because it lessens the natural oil on the hair and scalp, so apply conditioner regularly or apply hot oil on it to keep it smooth and silky.
9. Choose the right accessories to put on the hair. It is better to make soft braids on the hair and use clamps than barrettes or elastics that may pull the hair and damage it.
Most women still insist to apply different chemical treatments on the hair and scalp that makes it look good, but are unaware that it can damage the hair more and makes it dry and frizzy. People in the salons knows how to get healthy hair for women, however they tend to lie to earn a higher income. As a result, women pay more to get their hair fixed than for the treatments they have applied on it.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6132550
Great article on http://styletips101.com/hair-how-tos/how-to-choose-the-right-hair-color-for-your-skin-tone.html
Since I wrote a post about this season’s hottest hair colors, I thought I’d it follow it up with an informative post about how to actually choose the right hair color for your skin tone (thanks to a fellow reader!). Whether you’re a natural blonde, brunette, or redhead, you can pretty much change to any hair color as long as you follow some strict guidelines.
All complexions consist of two skin tone categories: warm skin tones and cool skin tones.
WARM SKIN TONES
If you have a yellow or golden undertone, you fall under the warm category. Therefore, hair colors that have a warm undertone will look much better on you than a cool undertone color. So how can you tell if you have a warm skin tone? Simply look at the veins in your arms in the day light. If the veins appear to be green, then your complexion is warm.And don’t forget that this rule doesn’t only apply to hair but everything else in between such as makeup and clothing!
COOL SKIN TONES
If you have pink or blue skin undertones, you have a cool skin tone. This means that hair colors with cool undertones will look better on you. To see if your skin tone is cool, take a look at the veins in your arms during daylight and if they are blue, then you have a cool complexion.
COOL TONE COLORS
– If you’re dying your hair for the first time, head to your local salon for better results. Plus, they’ll be able to match you with your perfect hair color.
– If you’re a pro at dying your hair at home (you’ve done it a few times), don’t forget that all dye boxes now tell you whether the color is warm or cool.
– There are always exceptions to the rules, such as combining warm and cool tones and using them as dimensional colors, but again, I would suggest you get this done by a professional
– Can’t figure out what your skin tone is? As a rule of thumb, most people are actually cool toned.