Homemade Hair Mask – 5 Steps Towards Shining, Beautiful and Healthy Hair
Simple, but very effective method to make your hair look good relates to homemade hair mask of brown bread. In addition, the mask improves the skin of your head and deals with dandruff. It is suitable for all hair types.
- Take half of a loaf of brown bread and cut it into slices. Pour cold boiled water or chamomile tea over the bread. You can use meadowsweet tea, as well.
- Leave the mix to brew for 12 hours. You should occasionally give the mixture a stir till you get the homogenous paste, but use only wooden spoon.
- Fold a gaze in four and decant the paste to get the liquid. The color of liquid can vary from lighter to darker brown depending on the sort of the bread. Warm up the liquid, but do not boil. The advisable temperature of the liquid is 37 degrees Celsius.
- Apply the liquid to your hair and wrap polythene around them. Put a towel over it and wait for 30-45 minutes, but no longer than an hour. It is due to the fact that your hair might get darker. Rinse the hair under running water.
- At the end of the procedure, mix water with natural lemon juice (proportion – 1 teaspoon of the juice in 1 liter of water). You can use citric acid instead of lemon juice, but obey the proportions strictly. Rinse your hair with the prepared water.
After the procedure described above your hair are going to shine and look healthy. Use the hair mask 1-2 times a month to maintain the result.
Arta enjoys writing articles on diverse topics related to the health, beauty, exercises. Come visit her website over at http://www.breadmachinepaddle.com/ which contains information on bread machine paddle to help to find the paddle you need.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Arta_Marta