Easy Natural Tips For Effective Hair Growth
These days increasing numbers of people are suffering from the grave problem of hair loss. It is not only men but women too who experience balding patches, though the patterns in both the biological sexes differ strikingly. In general, the causes that are common for both men and women for causing inefficient hair growth include stress, hormonal changes, hereditary reasons, side effects of prescription medicines, skin disease Alopecia Areata, Trichotillomania, inadequate nutrition, frequent hair styling and treatments and Iopecia Areata.
In men, hormonal changes take place when there is an imbalance of testosterone. Decreased testosterone levels tend to cause receding hair lines in men. In women, the imbalance of hormones takes place when they consume birth control pills, have undergone parturition or have just experienced their menopause. When hair growth is on decline, then the concerned individual, be it man or woman, can feel really low in self esteem, and can feel embarrassed about themselves in public. Their morale is always on the downscale and they feel dejected and pessimistic.
These days there are various remedies available for treating hair loss and to promote effective hair growth. Not only are there various surgical methods like hair transplants and hair weaving but there are various pills, creams, oils and potions that are also easily accessible to have that great mane restored. While most of these ways are temporary and may cause some side effects, hair transplant surgery is a permanent and very effective method. The only drawback of this surgery is that it comes to be quite expensive for the individual who may have to spend much in order to restore hair growth. It is the natural methods for hair growth that are absolutely safe and bear no side effects, and are really effectual.
Some of the really beneficial hair growth tips that can help the individuals suffering from hair loss are the following:
- Never comb or brush your hair excessively as it leads of increased breakage of hair strands.
- Do not pull the hair in very tight pony tails as it puts the stress on the hair roots and thereby weakens them.
- It is very crucial that you wash your hair at regular intervals and keep them clean. In fact, keep your brushes and combs clean as well. Massaging the hair roots once in a while is a good idea as it increases the blood circulation and thereby promotes hair growth.
- If you have dandruff, make sure you get it treated right way from a specialist. Dandruff increases the dryness on the scalp thereby reducing the natural moisture leading to rough and weak hair.
- Use only quality products on your hair. Also, try to use products that cater to your specific hair type.
- It is important that you do not experiment much with your hair as frequent blow drying, curling and straightening makes the hair weak.
Last but not the least, it is crucial to have a proper balanced diet to promote great hair growth and have a shining and voluminous mane.
Hair related problems are increasing day by day, it is good to resort to natural ways first than jumping onto medical therapies.